How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to study the Word of God. We hope to make the enrollment process as easy for you as possible. The online application has two stages:
1. First, you will follow the link below to set up your application account and begin your application.
2. Next, you will receive an email from our Admissions team within 1-3 days showing you how to complete the rest of the online application.
After you submit the initial form, it would be a good idea to get a few things ready before you continue the application. Here are some things you might want to get together:
· Transcripts: high school transcripts, and if applicable, college transcripts will be needed. If you have your transcripts sent directly from the school to our office, they may be mailed to the following address: 39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd., Murrieta, California 92563.
· Health Insurance Card: If you are applying to attend the Murrieta campus, you will need to provide your health insurance information along with a copy of your health insurance card.
· Contact Information for Family and References: You will need to have the phone number, email address, and mailing address for one of your parents or family members. You will also need email addresses for each of the people that you will ask to complete a reference. One of the people must be a pastor. In case someone doesn't complete the reference form promptly, you may want to send the form to more than 3 people.
Once you have created your application account and before you start the application process, you will need to take care of the $50 application fee. Payment can be processed securely by credit card through your online application or over the phone by calling our office at 951.696.5944 (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover only).
You will be given 90 days to complete your application. If you do not complete your application within the allotted time you will need start the application process over again which includes another application fee.
Our Admissions team is available to help you if you have any questions or problems as you work through the application process. Please call us at 951.696.5944, Monday through Friday. Our office is Monday through Thursday from 8:30 to 11:45am and 1:00 to 5:00 pm and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:45am and 1:00 to 3:00 pm to assist you. We are looking forward to serving you!