We are Thankful For You!
We knew that if there was ever a time to study the Word, it was THIS year. And while it wasn’t without unusual challenges (and a host of voices saying it would be “impossible”) our team knew that God was calling us to continue the work of the gospel, making disciples.
Many of you came alongside in prayer, some sent their own children or supported kids from youth group. Some donated to bring international students to us and purchase hand washing stations to meet health guidelines. God used the timing of every action to encourage us that He cares deeply!
We are grateful for your church and the eternal impact you have made for our students and school!
“The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.” Numbers 26:24-26
What does it cost to send a Student to Bible college?
Our goal is to keep CCBC affordable and accessible to our students and church supporters, to train and send out as many future leaders as possible. Your support has brought students from all over the world.
If you have a student you would like to support, please have the student submit an application before reaching out to our financial department.
On-Campus Full Time $4330
- Tuition (15-23 Credits) 1950$
- Housing (Standard 2-4 Students) 930$
- Meals (3 per day, 7 days a week) 1300$
- Admin Fee (Parking, Campus Activities, Library & Learning Resources) 150$
Online Program $130 Per Credit
- Tuition Per Credit (14 or less credits) 130$
- Admin Fee Per Term (Learning Resources including Online Library Resources, Digital Photo ID card (Throughpopuli), Tech fee, Web Conferencing, Plagiarism tools, and Online Student Database Management)50$
CC Pastor & Missionary Scholarship
CCBC trains students from many different denominations each semester, however as affiliates of Calvary Chapel we offer the following on-campus discounts to those that qualify. Students may receive up to a $750 discount if they are the child of a Calvary Chapel pastor (senior, assistant or associate) or Calvary Chapel sponsored missionary. Application must be completed before the start of each semester. Once your application has been received and verified by our Finance Department, approval of your discount will be applied to your account and you will receive email confirmation. CCBC Scholarships can not be combined.
Students applying to receive a Pastor & Missionary scholarship must:
1. Complete the application before the beginning of the semester in which they are asking for assistance
2. Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
3. Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester