CCBC is asking current students to share their Bible College experience by setting up a CCBC Promo event back at their home church or at a local church they have a connection with. In exchange for this CCBC will credit the students account $250 towards the Fall 2018 semester.
The event should involve the following components:
- A 5 minute announcement at a church service or 10+ minutes at a youth group (preferred):
- Speak about your experience at CCBC and why someone would want to attend.
- Elaborate on a few details about CCBC’s program. You may want to mention:
(1) Affordable Tuition: $3,699 for room, board, and tuition (www.CCBC.info/scholarship).
(2) Programs: Associates, Bachelors, Diplomas. Credit transfer agreements with schools.
(3) Accreditation: Share that CCBC is pursuing accreditation as we speak.
(4) Distance Ed: Online study is available for those who can’t make it to Murrieta, CA.
- Share that you are available for questions after the service for anyone that is interested.
- Ask your church or youth group if you can put CCBC trifold flyers at the info counter.
- Optional: Play the CCBC promo video if there’s time (Available at http://tiny.cc/ccbcpromo).
Download & Print This Form to Start
- This offer is for current students who have studied at least 1 semester in Murrieta, CA.
- This credit is only valid for students returning to Murrieta for the Fall 2018 semester.
- Only one promo event can take place at each church (only in May, June or July of 2018).
- This offer cannot be combined with any other CCBC scholarship or discount of tuition.
(The OFC gift card promo is allowed to be combined with this offer.)