We understand that some students feel called by the Lord to attend CCBC, and yet they are having a difficult time coming up with the money for tuition. We want to encourage those students to pray! The Lord is able to provide even when you don’t see how it’s possible. CCBC has aimed to keep the tuition affordable to allow for as many students as possible to attend. The following are some recommendations on how you can come up with your tuition payment.
- Apply for a job and be diligent to save your money!
- Talk to your parents and extended family about your desire to attend CCBC and ask for their help.
- Ask if you can make an announcement at church, explaining your desire, asking if anyone has work (yard work/housework) they need help with.
- Mail support letters to your extended family and friends asking them to prayerfully assist you.
- Create an online fundraising campaign at www.GoFundMe.com and share it on social media.
- Apply for Christian scholarships (contact them to see if CCBC is an eligible institution).
- Print the Church Sponsorship Program packet and present it to your church.
- Contact CCBC about setting up a payment plan to pay the full tuition over an extended period of time in smaller payments.
- Sell THX coffee to family, friends and neighbors to raise funds. Visit https://thx.co/fundraising/ to learn more.
- Remember that you have a personal URL on populi that you can email to people so that they can pay directly into your tuition account.
You may also be encouraged to read the following articles about how to pay for a Christian education: Click here