Apply Now     |     Populi     |     Blog     |     Newsletter     |     Jobs/Internships     |     Affiliates

grounds 1

Students desiring to transfer credits from an evangelical Bible college or seminary in order to fulfill a portion of their CCBC elective requirements, should have official transcripts sent to the Admissions Office at CCBC along with a catalog containing the college’s Statement of Faith and the course descriptions.

Other students may wish to transfer to CCBC with general education. The Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies and Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies degrees require specific General Studies courses to be transferred from a separate, accredited college (minimum of 18 cr. for Associate’s, 36 cr. for Bachelor’s). Technical, non-academic, and vocational courses are not acceptable for transfer, nor are courses that are below college level (such as remedial community college courses).

Students interested in transferring General Studies courses should have official transcripts sent to the Admissions Office at CCBC, with the request that a complete evaluation be performed. Evaluations are not automatically performed. If, as a result of the evaluation, the student falls short of the required course work, they can then take the necessary courses at a local community college concurrently.

Include as much information as possible in your correspondence. We welcome your inquiries and will return the information to you as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions about the transferability of credits, please write to:

Calvary Chapel Bible College,
Attn.: Admissions Office
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, Murrieta, CA 92563
Tel: 951.696.5944