High School Dual Enrollment Program
Thank you for your interest in participating in Calvary Chapel Bible College’s Dual Enrollment Program. We are excited to offer this aspect of our Distance Learning program that will allow high school students to accumulate CCBC college credits while also being able to count them as elective high school credit. We offer our Distance Learning courses at 50% off tuition (up to 18 credits total) just for high schoolers.
Use the link here to; APPLY NOW
Key points about the program and the application process:
- Students will need to submit a standard online application by clicking HERE. If your child decides to attend CCBC as a part-time or full-time college student in the future, they will not be required to reapply.
- This program is for students 16 years old or older. A representative from the Distance Learning department will follow up with, a parent/guardian, upon completion of the application if the student is under 18 years old.
- Current high school transcripts are required, but we understand that they will not be complete. They will need to be updated annually.
- In Essay 4 of the online application, the question is: “Why do you desire to attend CCBC?” The student must indicate that they are a high schooler applying to the Dual Enrollment Program.
- College-level reading and writing skills will be required for essay-style term papers. We offer a helpful style guide online to aid in academic research citations.
- Acceptance is on an individual basis; provisional/certificate and audit options are available.
- Cost: 50% tuition discount ($110/credit $55/credit!) High school students 16 or older may take up to 6 credits per enrollment period up to 18 credits total. After a student has reached 18 credits within the Dual Enrollment program, courses will be full tuition price through Distance Learning. There is an administration fee of $50/course. Books average $30/course (we can adjust the price to reflect tuition without the cost of books if you already have access to the required course materials).
- A 2 credit CCBC course is a 16-week term for which students can receive one year of high school credit.
- CCBC classes can apply to an Honors Class 5.0 grading scale.
High school families are welcome to contact the Distance Learning department at any time for academic advisement. Calvary Chapel Bible College recognizes the value of education and our desire is to support students on their academic journey by providing a high-quality Biblical education at a more accessible cost. We exist to “Know God and Equip Servants,” and we believe in equipping servants before they reach college level by letting them get a head start on their Biblical education at the college level, even while still in high school.