We want to help connect you to job and internship opportunities that match your calling and provide a context where you can continue to serve the Lord and grow in Him. The Graduate Placement Program is our way of making those connections accessible. Please note that this system is only for graduating students in their final semester and recent graduates. All created accounts go through a verification process. If you are looking for job or internship opportunities, then we can help you get set up on our website.
The Benefits of the Graduate Placement Program
The Graduate Placement Program is a network-based initiative designed to provide CCBC graduates with the following benefits:
– Browsing and applying for various vocational and ministry opportunities.
– Connecting with organizations that have been screened for compatibility with CCBC alumni.
– Following particular employers and setting up customized job alerts.
– Posting resumes that employers looking for candidates can conveniently view.
– Networking with other CCBC alumni.
Types of Opportunities
The Graduate Placement Program hosts several types of opportunities from a wide range of employers including:
– Paid and unpaid internships.
– Part-time and full-time jobs.
– Seasonal and temporary employment.
– Missionary work.
– Positions at churches, ministries, camps, schools, and other organizations.
How To Get Started
If you are eligible and would like to be involved, please click the “Create Account” button below to get started. This will bring you to our Alumni site, on which the Graduate Placement Program is hosted. Please register for an account with an “Alumni” role. After you register, we can verify your account and you will be able to browse opportunities and communicate with employers. Our team is here to assist you through this process.