We are pleased to begin offering limited on-campus housing for married couples. Since availability is limited, please contact Admission office (firstname.lastname@example.org) before applying to verify there is still space available. All of our on-campus housing units are full for the spring 2019 semester, but there are local families who have graciously offered to rent out a space in their homes to any married couples that would still like to be off-campus students. If you are interest please contact the Admission office. Couples can also sign up on a waiting list to apply for housing for the fall 2019 semester.
– A king size bed (two twin beds attached with a King Twin Bed Bridge)
– A private bathroom
– Small refrigerator
– Microwave, breakfast table, and stools
– Small desk and chairs
– Closet space
– Couples are allowed to bring a hot plate, George Foreman Grill, and convection oven
– Communal laundry available for $1.00 to wash and $1.00 to dry
– No pets
*Approximate size of the room is 16’x21’=336 SF. Tours available.
2 Full-Time Students:
– Cost = $7,900 ($7,750 cash/check discounted price) / semester (does not include food for either person)
– Cost = $8,650 ($8,500 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for one person)
– Cost = $9,350 ($9,200 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for both people)
1 Full-Time Student + A Non-Student Spouse:
– Cost = $5,500 ($5,375 cash/check discounted price) / semester (does not include food for either person)
– Cost = $6,250 ($6,075 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for one person)
– Cost = $6,700 ($6,575 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for both people)
– Non-student spouse is allowed to attend all campus events
– Off campus audit rates apply for the non-student spouse to attend an individual class
– Up to 1 child under 2 years old = No additional cost
– We cannot accommodate families with more than 1 child on campus
For families we cannot accommodate with on-campus housing, we have created a list of local apartments and possible room rentals with families in the area. If you’ve applied and been accepted, please contact us to receive this list. Please pass on word about this opportunity to any couples you may know.