We are pleased to begin offering limited on-campus housing for married couples. Since availability is limited, please contact Admission office (email@example.com) before applying to verify there is still space available. All of our on-campus housing units are full for the fall 2017 semester, but there are local families who have graciously offered to rent out a space in their homes to any married couples that would still like to be off-campus students. If you are interest please contact the Admission office. Couples can also sign up on a waiting list to apply for housing for the spring 2018 semester.
– A king size bed (two twin beds attached with a King Twin Bed Bridge)
– A private bathroom
– 1 additional twin bed is available for a child upon request
– Couples are allowed to bring a small refrigerator
– Couples are allowed to bring a hot plate, George Forman Grill, a convection oven and microwave
– Communal laundry available for $1.00 to wash and $1.00 to dry
– No pets
*Approximate size of the room is 16’x21’=336 SF. Tours available.
2 Full-Time Students:
– Cost = $7,700 ($7,550 cash/check discounted price) / semester (does not include food for either person)
– Cost = $8,450 ($8,300 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for one person)
– Cost = $9,150 ($9,000 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for both people)
1 Full-Time Student + A Non-Student Spouse:
– Cost = $5,300 ($5,175 cash/check discounted price) / semester (does not include food for either person)
– Cost = $6,050 ($5,875 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for one person)
– Cost = $6,500 ($6,375 cash/check discounted price) / semester (includes food for both people)
– Non-student spouse is allowed to attend all campus events
– Off campus audit rates apply for the non-student spouse to attend an individual class
– 1 Child under 2 years old = No additional cost
– 1 Child between 2-5 years old = Additional $500 / semester for a separate meal plan
– 1 Child over 5 years old = Additional $900 / semester for a separate meal plan
– We cannot accommodate families with more than 1 child on campus
For families we cannot accommodate with on-campus housing, we have created a list of local apartments and possible room rentals with families in the area. If you’ve applied and been accepted, please contact us to receive this list. Please pass on word about this opportunity to any couples you may know.