Make A difference
Thank you for considering donating to CCBC. Funds raised help student’s study the Word and get trained up for ministry. The traditional way to donate to this fund is with a credit or debit card on our donations page. Recently we also began working with a Christian finance ministry to allow for other unique ways to give.
CCBC has partnered with the National Christian Foundation (NCF) to create the ‘Calvary Chapel Bible College’ Fund (#2134847), a tax-free way for you to give tangible assets to the college. There is no need to incur a hefty tax-bill by selling the asset prior to giving. These assets include real estate, stocks, homes, precious metals, mutual funds, collections, automobiles, art, and much more. Feel free to contact Robin Lewis at CCBC to discuss this versatile giving option that has fantastic and unique tax-benefits. In addition, NCF provides the attorneys that will take care of transferring the assets to the CCBC fund at no cost to you.
Ways to give to CCBC with
National Christian Foundation
- Asset based giving
- Stock & Mutual Funds
- Real Estate sales
- Legacy Fund
- Charitable Giving Annuity
- Charitable Trust
- Supporting organization
- Testamentary giving
- Sale of a business
- Donate Non-Voting interest of business
Get Started with NCF
- First you’ll need to create an account by “opening a fund” with NFC by filling out this PDF form or online at nfcgiving.com by clicking the “Open a Fund” button. [View Screenshot]
- Then fund your account by transferring money from bank accounts, credit cards, stocks or any of the ways detailed above. [View Screenshot]
- Finally you can grant money to the “Calvary Chapel Bible College” Fund (#2134847). Make sure to mark our fund as a favorite so it can be easily found in the future. [View Screenshot]
CCBC will receive a check in the mail for your tax-deductible contribution. We will use this resource to scholarship students in need to attend CCBC. The NFC finance team can walk you through the process. You can call Bryan Feller at NFC at (949)263-0820 or by emailing email@example.com. Watch the video below to learn more about how to simplify your giving with NFC by opening a giving fund to use to grant money to CCBC.
If you have time consider watching former IBM executive Lee Torrence share about how Jesus and education changed his families life in this NFC video testimonial. Thank you for considering donating to the ‘Calvary Chapel Bible College’ Fund (#2134847) at the National Christian Foundation. We appreciate your heart to join us in training up students in the ways of the Lord!
For assistance, you are welcome to call our finance department at (951)696-5944.