Skip to content Skip to footer

Affiliate Schools

Affiliate Schools provide students with the opportunity to spend a portion of their biblical studies abroad. 

Each Affiliate is independently run and is autonomous from CCBC in all areas of operation, including responsibility for maintaining academic records.

Due to COVID-19, we are unable to verify if a school or country is open. Please evaluate these opportunities carefully and observe all safety measures asked of you by all government authorities.

Affiliate School Transfers

Student’s must complete at least 25% of the resident credits for any program directly through CCBC (main campus or CCBC Online.) The rest of coursework, up to 75%, for any program can be transferred in, as long as coursework is deemed equivalent to CCBC’s coursework in terms of what students do and learn. 

The majority of courses offered at active Affiliate Schools are transferable to CCBC when a current transfer agreement is in place, however the CCBC Registrar’s Office makes all final decision as to which courses are accepted. If you have any questions about an Affiliate Schools programs, policies, or course transferability, please email us at registrar@calvarychapel.com.

It’s important that students who want complete a program through CCBC must independently plan for program completion while attending Affiliate Schools. Take the time to map out your academic needs while abroad!

If an Affiliate school is unable to provide the courses you need, we suggest supplementing with CCBC Online courses when possible.

Extension Campus

Full-Time

CCBC Costa Mesa

Costa Mesa, California

Website

International Affiliates

Below is a list of International Programs. Some offer part-time programs (14 credits or less each semester), some offer full-time (15 or more credits per semester). 

Full-Time

CCBC York

York, England

Website
Full-Time

CCBC JaPan

Okinawa, Japan

Website
Full-Time

CCBC Italy

Montebelluna, Italy

Website
Full-Time

Hope of the Nations

Kigoma, Tanzania

Website
Part-Time

CCBC Korea

Seoul, Korea

Website
Full-Time

Jerusalem Study Tour

Jerusalem, Israel

Website
Full-Time

CCBI New Zealand

Te Awamutu, New Zealand

Website
Full-Time

CCBC Peru

Lima, Peru

Website
Full-Time

CCBC Nepal

Nepal

Website
Full-Time

My Father's House

Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

Website
Full-Time

CCBC Dumaguete

Dumaguete City, Philippines

Website
Part-Time

CCBC Nairobi

Nairobi, Kenya

Website
Full-Time (Spanish)

CCBC Colombia

Villavicencio, Colombia

Part-Time

CCBCU

Kampala, Uganda

Website

Domestic Affiliates

Part-Time

Chino Valley Christian College

Chino, California

Website
Full-Time

CCBC NYC

New York, New York

Website
Full-Time

Living Way College

Fontana, California

Website

Ready To Apply?

Copyright © 2021 Calvary Chapel Bible College

Copyright © 2021 Calvary Chapel Bible College