Travel Abroad

As a growing, worldwide community of teachers and learners, the Affiliate Schools Ministry has been developed to provide students with a biblically centered course of study comparable to what is offered directly through CCBC (Murrieta, Costa Mesa, Online Learning, or Teaching Sites). Located throughout the United States and around the globe, Affiliate Schools provide students with the opportunity to spend a portion of their study abroad. Each Affiliate is independently run and is autonomous from CCBC in admissions, finances, etc

Affiliate School Transfer Policy

Student’s must complete at least 25% of the resident credits for any program directly through CCBC (Murrieta campus, Online Learning, or CCBC Costa Mesa campus.) The rest of coursework, up to 75%, for any program can be transferred in, as long as coursework is equivalent to CCBC’s coursework in terms of what students do and learn. 

Total Credits Required for Each Program

A.B.S. -72 credits
B.B.S.- 120 credits
B.B.S.L. -120 credits
D.B.S.- 72 credits
E.C.B.S.- 30 credits

Credits Accepted from Affiliate Schools

From Affiliate schools, CCBC will transfer up to 75% of equivalent coursework into all programs offered.

General Studies Credits Required

(From CCBC or an approved
accredited institution)
A.B.S. -18 credits
B.B.S.- 36 credits
B.B.S.L. -36 credits
D.B.S.- 0 credits
E.C.B.S.- 0 credits

Transfer Options

The majority of courses offered at Affiliate Schools are transferable to CCBC, the CCBC Registrar’s Office makes all final decision as to which courses are accepted. Courses are either approved or denied before each semester begins so that students can be informed before enrolling in a course that is not transferable or “not-for-credit”. If you have any questions about an Affiliate Schools programs, policies, or course transferability, please email us at ccbcaffiliates@calvarychapel.com.

Extension Campuses

Full-Time

Offer 15 credits or more per semester.

Part-Time

Offer 14 credits or less per semester.

Jerusalem Study Tour

Jerusalem, Israel
Full-Time
Visit Website

CCBC Costa Mesa

Costa Mesa, California
Full-Time
Visit Website

International Affiliates

Full-Time

Offer 15 credits or more per semester.

Part-Time

Offer 14 credits or less per semester.

CCBC Peru

Lima, Peru
Full-Time
Visit Website

My Father's House

Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Full-Time
Visit Website

CCBCU

Kampala, Uganda
Part-Time
Visit Website

Domestic Affiliates

Full-Time

Offer 15 credits or more per semester.

Part-Time

Offer 14 credits or less per semester.

Chino Valley Christian College

Chino, California
Part-Time
Visit Website

CCBC Seattle

Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Part-Time
Visit Website

Maranatha Bible College

San Diego, California
Part-Time
Visit Website

Living Way College

Fontana, California
Part-Time
Visit Website

CCBC Melbourne

Melbourne, Florida
Part-Time
No Website Currently

CCBC Kauai

Reopening Fall 2020
(Lihue) Kauai, Hawaii
Full-Time
Visit Website

Planning Your Courses

Planning for program completion while attending Affiliate Schools can take intentional time to map out. Reviewing our Academic Planning page can be a great place to start. If you need to complete additional course requirements that are not offered, consider our Online Learning courses as a supplementary option.  

  • Benefits of Online Learning
  • Complete courses over the breaks to lighten main semester course loads.
  • Fulfill General Education degree requirements.
  • Graduate on time by completing required courses online.
  • View online tuition costs.